There are many ways your practice can celebrate National Children’s Dental Health Month in February. Below are some tips that can help spark ideas for ways your team can both promote good oral hygiene and your practice!
- Present to local classrooms. Contact your local schools to see if you could send a team to talk with a class about good oral hygiene and best practices.
- Participate in local community events. Check to see if there are any events or fairs you could send a team to talk with people about the importance of dental health.
- Hand out toothbrushes. Give a toothbrush to each child in the classroom you visit or to each person that visits at an event booth. If you personalized them with your logo and practice information, you could make sure to be top-of-mind each day!
- Run a toothbrush exchange. During the month of February, invite patients and non-patients to bring in an old toothbrush in exchange for a new one. This can be a great way to promote your practice with personalized toothbrushes, while helping children in your community with oral hygiene.
- Provide oral hygiene kits. Personalized oral hygiene kits are a great way to provide children what they need to succeed while also promoting your practice. You can hand them out at school visits or even as a promotion in your office during February.
- Share fun and educational activity sheets. The American Dental Association (ADA) sponsors National Children’s Dental Health Month each year and has a variety of free educational activities and other resources you can provide at school visits and events.
These are just a few ways your practice could get out and about in the community during Dental Health Month, so explore what might work best for you!
Want to start personalizing? Visit www.tessoralhealth.com to browse your options, personalize, and order, or call to talk to our oral care specialists at 1-800-762-1765.